1. April 22-23 Monza, Italy (Race 1 – 6th, Race 2 – DNF)
2. May 13-14 Silverstone, Great Britain (Race 1 – 6th, Race 2 – 21st)
3. May 20-21 Pau, France (Race 1 – 5th, Race 2 – 1st)
4. May 26-28 Monte Carlo, Monaco (Race 1 – 6th, Race 2 – 6th)
5. July 1-2 Hungaroring, Hungary
6. July 15-16 Nurbürgring, Germany
7. July 22-23 Red Bull Ring, Austria
8. August 26-27 Paul Ricard, France
9. September 23-24 Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
10. October 28-29 Barcelona, Spain
Monday February 20 – Premier’s fund raising event
An invitation to support young Tasmanian, Alex Peroni, on his journey to Formula 1
Last year, at just 16 years of age, Alex became the youngest ever Australian to win a single-seater championship in Europe. In 2017 Alex will compete in the Formula Renault Eurocup Series comprising 10 race meetings across some of the most famous circuits in the world including the lead-up event to the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Alex is widely regarded as one of the most talented young drivers in the world and his ongoing success provides a unique opportunity to promote Tasmania and all things Tasmanian to a global audience. For example, the 2017 Eurocup will be televised live to an estimated total audience of 55 million people. It will be covered on 890 television programs including Eurosport (Europe’s biggest sports channel). It will also have extensive coverage on social media, thereby providing the opportunity to further promote our State and our wide range of high quality products and attractions.
Alex’s Tasmanian supporters have already raised around half of the funds required to complete the Eurocup series and your contribution by way of a donation would be most appreciated plus there will be several special auctions on the night. The event will be hosted by a great friend of Tasmania, Ray Martin. Special guests include Alex Peroni and Martin Young, Team Manager Fortec Motorsport UK.